Something every homeowner should consider is the incredibly beneficial window upgrade of window tint. The reason for this is just as it sounds–films and tints provide several benefits for homes–no matter what climate. From adding more money to your wallet each month to making your home a more comfy place to live–window film is an all-around amazing home improvement. Just look at all the incredible benefits listed below!
- UV Protection: The sun’s rays are harmful and can even be deadly to those susceptible to skin cancers. This is a good reason why sun protection window film is a good idea. It is the invisible barrier between yourself and the sun’s detrimental UV rays you need. It protects from 99.9% of the sun’s rays and even had an SPF 1000.
- Privacy: In bathrooms and kitchens privacy is a coveted thing. Because most windows face towards your neighbors. Using window film on windows that allow in the eyes of your neighbors is an affordable idea. Much more affordable than textured glass. It blocks unwanted views from coming in and keeps your home private. Plus, decorative window film lets in plenty of natural light.
- Fade Resistance: Hardwood floors, wood, and leather furniture all fade beneath UV light. So, window film, which blocks 99.9% of the UV rays that cause fading is a great way to protect the hard-won furnishings in your home you value and love: artwork, furnishing, rugs, and floors included.
- Savings on Energy Bills: Heating your home in the winter or cooling it in summer can get expensive. Each season there is a new reason for high energy bills. A way to avoid these high bills is to make your home energy-efficient. Window film readily does this by lowering solar heat gain and trapping in heated and/or cooled air. It is one of the most affordable ways to get the most energy efficiency for your home.
- More Home Comfort: Intense glare and rooms that are too hot or cold make your home less comfortable. Window tint is a quick and easy solution to each of these issues. It keeps the sun from wreaking havoc on your home because window film stops glare and evens out temperatures and allows you to utilize any room in your home any time of day.
For more information on window tinting and it’s benefits for your Denver home, contact us at Denver Window Tinting today!